Silver Standard Bike Security
For short stops or in low-risk areas
LITELOK GO Flexi-U is made from the highest grade materials including our patented composite Boaflexicore strap. Each strap is constructed from high tensile steel and complex polymer, joined to a hardened aerospace grade steel alloy lock body. When it comes to security and portability, the LITELOK GO Flexi-U is the best lightweight secure bike lock out there.
Fed up with trying to fit a traditional D or U lock around a lamp post or large object? LITELOK GO Flexi-U bends and flexes allowing more locking options compared to traditional rigid locks, so you can secure your ride wherever you want.
LITELOK GO FLEXI-U is up to 50% lighter than other insurance rated D or U locks, chains or armoured cables. Weighing from 750g (1.6lb) say goodbye to carrying heavy locks, GO Flexi-U provides peace of mind without weighing you down.
LITELOK GO Flexi-U is the perfect replacement for your heav and bulky D-lock. As well as having more locking options than a traditional D-lock, GO Flexi-U is much easier to carry. Simply attach it to your bike frame using the supplied wrap straps or pop in into your panniers or back pack.
LITELOK GO FLEXI-U
LITELOK GO FLEXI-U is the go-to for riders looking for a good standard of security, when locking their ride for short periods of time or in low-medium risk areas. Our Sold Secure Silver Rated lightweight bike lock delivers peace of mind and ultimate convenience for short stops. Insurance rated, independently tested and accredited to Sold Secure Bicycle Silver.
LITELOK GO FLEXI-U
AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES
Flexi-U is available in two sizes, offering different locking lengths, as well as twin sets - for additional layers of security on a single ride or locking-up with fellow riders.
Flexi-U is a flexible D-lock, perfect for reaching around different fixed objects, offering more locking options. A lightweight alternative to traditional chains and cable locks.
LITELOK GO FLEXI-U
What's in the Flexi-U box?
1x LITELOK GO Flexi-U
Or 2 locks if purchasing a twin set.
2x Unique Keys on a Stainless Steel Keyring
Remember to make note of your unique key code in order to register your warranty and to enable you to use our key replacement service, should you ever lose your keys.
Hook and Loop adjustable straps to mount your GO on your ride or to cinch it to a smaller size for easy packing.
LITELOK GO FLEXI-U
BENDS & FLEXES
Fed up with trying to fit a traditional D or U lock around a lamp post or large object? LITELOK GO bends and flexes allowing more locking options compared to traditional rigid locks, so you can secure your ride wherever you want.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Unfortunately not as the shape does not allow this. If you're looking for a lightweight lock that is wearable, theGO Flexi-Ois the best option.
The only difference is the shape. The GO Flexi-O is formed into an O shape and the GO Flexi-U is a U shape. They both offer different locking options. Both are highly flexible and offer greater reach around fixed objects than traditional U or D locks.
They are made from the highest grade materials including our patented composite Boaflexicore strap constructed from high tensile steel and complex polymer, joined to a hardened aerospace grade steel alloy lock body. This makes them extremely tough and long lasting.
A GO Flexi-U 70 weighs 750g (1.6lb) and the Flexi-U 85 weighs 850g (1.8lb). That’s up to 50% lighter than other insurance rated D/U locks, chains, or cables.
Absolutely! Each lock comes with a pair of wrap straps that make it easy to attach your lock to the frame of your bike or pannier.
GO Flexi-U is highly flexible and bends easily allowing you far more locking options than a traditional U lock. You’ll often find that a post or pillar can be too wide for a fixed shape lock and it leaves you searching for somewhere else to lock your bike. Also, being flexible it means that the lock is much more resistant to torsion attacks that are often used on U locks in a theft attempt. The GO-U is able to twist, without being broken. Additionally, GO Flexi-U is up to 50% lighter than a traditional U lock making it far more portable whilst still maintaining a good level of security.
AS FEATURED IN
LIGHTWEIGHT AND HIGH SECURITY
The flexible shape and generous internal space gives you loads more locking options than a standard sized U-lock. For me the LITELOK GO was a breeze to use.June 2021
BEST EASY CARRY 2021
It’s just as secure as a regular U-lock. We also love that it weighs about half as much as the other locks on the list. Bonus: You can wear it as a belt.August 2021
LITELOK GO FLEXI-O SPECIFICATIONS
|GO FLEXI-U (52)||GO FLEXI-U (70)|
|WIDTH||3.5cm (1.4")||3.5cm (1.4")|
- RSRuth S.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? Commuter/City BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Lightweight, Flexible, Portable, Made in Britain4 hours agoWhat do you use the lock on? Commuter/City BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Lightweight, Flexible, Portable, Made in BritainRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat lightweight lock
Love how lightweight the lock is and that it’s more versatile than a traditional U-lock.
The key mechanism is a little stiff and as I can’t take the key out when it’s unlocked, the rest of my keys often get caught up
It would be good if there was a better way of attaching the lock to my bike. I find the straps a bit fiddly and not completely secure. Some sort of clamp or clip to secure it would be great.Product QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJonathan D.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? E-ScooterWhat do you like about this lock? Flexible, Made in Britain, Portable2 days agoWhat do you use the lock on? E-ScooterWhat do you like about this lock? Flexible, Made in Britain, PortableRated 4 out of 5 starsFairly light weight lock
Recently lost a vehicle to bolt cutters with another lock. This is the replacement lock. This appears to give some resistance without the full on weight and expense of the higher models that can’t be accommodated in a scooter. Difficult to rate this due to lack of first hand experienceProduct QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMax H.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? Racing BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Portable, Lightweight, Angle Grinder Resistance2 days agoWhat do you use the lock on? Racing BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Portable, Lightweight, Angle Grinder ResistanceRated 5 out of 5 starsEinfach großartig / just great
Ich habe dieses Schloss als diebstahlsichere Variante zum sonst beim Bikepacking üblichen Kabelschloss oder Drahtschloss gekauft und bin hochzufrieden. Wer mit ein paar mehr Gramm unterwegs sein kann, für den ist dieses Schloss die richtige Wahl, wenn man mal eben in den Supermarkt oder Bäcker hüpfen will. Sogar etwas längere Standzeiten dürften m.E. kein Problem sein. Viele Grüße aus Deutschland
I bought this lock as a theft-proof alternative to the usual cable lock or wire lock for bikepacking and I am very satisfied. If you can travel with a few extra grams, this lock is the right choice if you want to hop over to the supermarket or bakery. In my opinion, even longer periods of standing should not be a problem. Cheers from GermanyProduct QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RFRichard F.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? E-BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Lightweight, High Security, Portable2 weeks agoWhat do you use the lock on? E-BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Lightweight, High Security, PortableRated 4 out of 5 starsRecommended to take on Tour
It's reasonable weight to take on Tour, and gives a good measure of security. And fairly simple to use. Practical.Product QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MAMoira A.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? Road BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Great Quality, Angle Grinder Resistance, Flexible, Portable, High Security3 weeks agoWhat do you use the lock on? Road BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Great Quality, Angle Grinder Resistance, Flexible, Portable, High SecurityRated 5 out of 5 starsLitelock Go Flexi-U
Feels nice and solid. Uncomplicated locking and smooth operating.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MGM G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsFexi U
so far so good - using it to secure 2 ebikes in garage
or one when on the road.
- SCsebastien c.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTop !
Strong and light , i like it !!
- AHAndreas H.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsgood product, quality check should be enhanced
I love the lock, it is light and yet very durable and safe. I ordered a new one from the LiteLok shop, the Lock I got did not look like new, the metal part has scratches and looks used. For this proud price I expect a perfect finish as well.
- TKTimo K.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat lock but...
Its a great lock that works very good, as far as I can tell.
Except for one part that is not, its the fix to your Bike while riding.
I now put it in my bag, because I was sick of sliding and moving Straps... Happened all the time, that they got loose and the lock started moving.
- MHMargrit H.Verified Buyer12 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsUseful for everyday usage
The lock is a very good compromise between weight and security. I like it for everyday usage, e.g. securing my bike while shopping.