Who We Are
Zeal Innovation Ltd (trading as LITELOK) (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Zeal Innovation Ltd’s registered office is at C/O Bevan & Buckland Langdon House, Langdon Road, Sa1 Swansea Waterfront, Swansea, SA1 8QY and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08781841. We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register; registration number TBC, and act as the data controller when processing your data. Our designated Data Protection Officer/Appointed Person is Neil Barron, who can be contacted at Unit 10, Technium 1, Kings Road, Swansea, SA1 8PH 01792 485 539
Please let us know of any changes to your personal data. As regulations change we may update this policy at any time, it is recommended your check our policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
Zeal Innovation Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from is: -
- Home Address
- Personal Email
- Business Email
- Home Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Transaction Data, which includes information about the products you have purchased from us and your method of payment
- Technical Data, including your internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser data, time zone data, operating system and devices you use to access our websites
- We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you, ie. data on ethnicity , race, religious beliefs etc.
We collect information in the below ways: -
- Online forms, when you request marketing emails to be sent to you
- Website orders
- Employment CVs
- When you enter a competition, giveaway or promotion
- When you complete a survey
Automated technologies or interaction: -
Third parties or publicly available sources: -
We don’t buy your personal data, however we may acquire your personal data from various third parties and public sources in the normal operation of our e-commerce business. Those third parties being:
- Analytics from Google, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Search Engine data from Google, Bing
- Contact and Transaction Data, from ecommerce and payment services such as Shopify, PayPal, Stripe, Klarna.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Zeal Innovation Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: -
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests.
You have the right to access any personal information that Zeal Innovation Ltd processes about you and to request information about: -
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Zeal Innovation Ltd uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- IT system service providers including Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
- Professional services necessary for the day-to-day operation of our business, who either act as data processors or joint data controllers, including accountants, auditors, bankers, lawyers, insurers based in the UK.
- HM Revenue & Customs and other Government bodies acting as data processors or joint data controllers
- Organisations that provide custom advertising services, including Google, Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook. Using web tracking technologies, relevant ads can be served to past visitors to our websites and platforms. You can opt-out of being retargeted with these personalised ads by changing your settings on Google, Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Other organisations that we contract work to, to help in the day-to-day running of our online shop, including fulfillment services, order processing services, warehouse services.
Zeal Innovation Ltd takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: -
SSL, TLS, encryptions, pseudonymisation, restricted access, IT authentication, firewalls, anti-virus/malware
Transfers Outside the EU
Zeal Innovation Ltd utilise some products or services (or parts of them) that may be hosted/stored in non-EU countries, which means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") for the below purposes: -
website hosting, email servers, marketing database.
Therefore, when you use our website/send us an email/sign up to our newsletter, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in these non-EU countries. Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by strict agreements and measures set out by Zeal Innovation Ltd to protect your data and comply with the relevant data protection laws.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Zeal Innovation Ltd , however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services/deliver your products/legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Zeal Innovation Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. We will keep your data for 10 years and review it every 1 year to make sure it is accurate.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
We may target you with ads based on information collected using web tracking technologies, placed on our websites, offered by advertising services - for example the Facebook pixel and Facebook Custom Audiences.
We use Shopify’s email service to contact you about items you have placed in your shopping cart, but not completed the purchase.
We use email services like SendInBlue and Mailchimp to send you marketing emails, if you’ve subscribed to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at anytime, there will be an “unsubscribe” button in the footer of every marketing email.
Lodging A Complaint
Zeal Innovation Ltd only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Zeal Innovation Ltd
Unit 10, Technium 1,
Kings Road, Swansea, SA1 8PH
01792 485 539
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise user experience and for features and services to function properly.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.