Litelok Gold is the world’s lightest, flexible Sold Secure Gold bike lock. It can withstand sustained attack from common theft tools to the highest level, including attacks using bolt cutters, crowbars, cable cutters and hacksaws. Litelok was awarded Best Bike Lock by Cycling Plus (foldable category).
Liteloks have been thoroughly tested by us, and independently tested by Sold Secure, the world-class certification house, achieving their highest security rating: Sold Secure Bicycle Gold. Read here how a customer in New York City almost had his bicycle stolen, but didn’t, thanks to his Litelok bike lock. The bike thief simply could not break it.
- Light - Each Litelok Gold weighs just 1.1 Kg (2.4 lb).
- Flexible - Secure your bike easily to a wide range of fixed objects.
- Strong - Made from Boaflexicore: a super tough & hard to cut material.
- Click to lock - Click together to close without the key. Keys only needed to open.
- Easy to carry - Attach Litelok to your bike with WrapStraps or carry in a bag.
HOW TO OPEN & CLOSE A LITELOK:
INCLUDED IN PURCHASE:
- 1x Litelok Gold bike lock
- 3x keys on a stainless steel cable keyring
- 1x lightweight drawstring carry bag
- 2x hook & loop WrapStraps for fixing to the frame
Note: This video shows the unboxing of a Crow Black Litelok and accessories. The contents are the same for each Litelok colour variant.
- Length: 73.6 cm (29 in)
- Width (lock, the widest part): 6.5 cm (2.5 in)
- Width (strap): 5 cm (1.9 in)
- Diameter (locked state, widest point): 24.5 cm (9.6 in)
Litelok is the result of years of research, development, engineering and testing. In some of our tests we use machines to apply forces far greater than any human can achieve, with Liteloks meeting or exceeding industry standards.
Importantly Litelok Gold has been independently tested by Sold Secure, achieving Gold rating.